BLAST – Bringing Live Arts to Students and Teachers
Competition to design a logo for BLAST
- The Minister of Education has announced a competition to select a design for a logo to represent BLAST – Bringing Live Arts to Students and Teachers –a new initiative which will enable up to 400 new arts in education residencies in schools each year.
- The aim of this scheme is to give pupils in schools all over the country the opportunity to work with a professional artist on unique projects.
- The reason for the competition is to include the voice of the student in this very important initiative in schools.
- The winning design will be adapted by a professional design team and used by the Department of Education and by schools when they are publicising BLAST.
- The winning entry will be selected by a panel of judges.
- The winning entry will receive a go pro camera.
- All entries received will receive a certificate, provided by email.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 30 September 2021
- Each email entry should clearly state the name, class and school, including school address. No personal addresses or personal numbers should be included.
- Paper entries should be clearly labelled on the reverse, with the name, class and school, including school address.
- No personal addresses or personal numbers should be included on paper designs. You should send your entry to email@example.com or post it to Blast Logo Competition, Department Of Education, Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, D01 RC96
- Click here for further details
Register of Artists